1. What's your favorite candle scent?
Fresh linen/fresh cotton. I like that laundry smell for some reason.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Eh? Can't say there are any that I wish were my sister, especially those that would be close enough to my age group to be a sibling.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Same as #2.
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
Depends on if I'm in a state/country where I CAN get married. But I'd say perhaps 30-ish if ever
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
Not even while I was persistent with yoga
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
Swam in the Pacific, splashed a little in the Atlantic.
9. How many countries have you been to?
USA, Canada, Mexico, Holland, Germany, Greece, Switzerland, England, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, and soon Italy. So 11, soon to be 12.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Not actively, but many of my family members have been in the military. MANY.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Huh... perhaps Ariana? Theresa?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Perhaps Thomas, Richard, or Terrance.
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
0. I completely forgot to take it, as it was an online one. As for a test I actually TOOK, then that would be a D, back in high school chemistry... mixed up what pH went with acidity/alkalinity.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
That would be... Pokemon!
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I was Charmeleon.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
All of HP and love it, none of HG, and one third of the first book of the Twilight series. I just couldn't take any more of Edward... "perfect" is NOT an acceptable adjective for every aspect of one's being, and overall Stu-ness was unbearable
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
British. My Californian accent is so mainstream TV sounding... even Germans here have lovely British accents!! T_T
18. Did your mother go to college?
Yep, got a Masters and would have gotten a PhD if her dean was more willing to allow a woman to go into PhD in business.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Yep. Although with one pair, the grandma remarried while the grandpa is still single.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Never. Any form of physical violence makes me very, very ill.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
I'm a 90's kid, so yes!
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
Disneyland!! Used to live 10 min away and had an annual pass that I abused the crap out of! I still go at every chance I get, even though it's just within my bounds of affordability.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
So many... currently I'd love to be fluent in Greek. Modern Greek that is.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
Gray. Grey for me seems to be too pretentious in writing when it comes from an American, just like when Amis use "colour" or "flavour" to give themselves class. Trust me, you are NOT making yourself look better. I mean it.
25. Is your father bald?
He's getting there, but compensating by growing a biker's handlebar mustache XD
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Notebook. Titanic sends me into panic... terrified of the sea...
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yup, and it rocks!
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
Maggie's. It's a hole-in-the-wall Mexican place in a terrible neighborhood that is nonetheless amazing.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
Yes, and I strongly oppose!!! LONG LIVE MACARONI GRILL!!!!!!
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
Nope! I leave that to my relatives and friends who have the cars to make use of 'em.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Erica. Perhaps Keating.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Let's see.... Lumo, Francis, Knoll, Larry, Fish, Knollbones, Terrance, Weeland, Knolly-Poly, and that's about it.
34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
Uh?? That's a hard one. Probably my aunt.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
I'm a city boy. I can't live in the boonies, and I have had it with small towns. I need to live somewhere with chances of anonymity and places that stay open later than 8 pm.
36. Can you whistle?
While inhaling and exhaling!
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
No. The ambient light from the windows is usually enough.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Nope! Usually roll out of bed just in time to take a shower, dress, and dash for the bus.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Not any more. I used to take anti-depressants, but I've been working myself off of 'em.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
Chronic depression, anxiety, and digestive disturbance.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Many! I seem to end up there about once a year to once every two years.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Of course: If it's Pixar, I've seen it!
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Target, usually. Recently I've bought them at New Yorker. Surprisingly good quality, chic stuff for reasonable prices.
44. What's the last compliment you got?
Being told that I am attractive and intelligent.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Almost always. Only outstanding ones stick, and truly awesome--or disturbing--ones get written down.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
I like Earl Gray and oolong teas, but I'm pretty happy with almost all except for most herbal teas (especially the ones that abuse hibiscus! I'm looking at you, Celestial Seasonings!).
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
5: My everyday shoes, my "cool shoes" (purple Vans... I'm so damn classy), dress shoes, running shoes, and sandals.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I'll raise them under none, but they're free to choose, and I'd allow for good opportunity for exposure to religion. However, I would not allow baptism until they're 18, since at that stage they'd have a better idea of what they actually WANT and not just getting brain-washed or being pulled in just because friends are members of the religion.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
4 or 5, but I liked the idea of believing in him, so I kept the spirit of the ritual alive.
50. Do you have a tumblr?
Yes, but I can't recall the last time I was on. Can't figure how to efficiently use that site